Latest
Loading...

Motorcycles

Electric Cars

Featured Post

Nissan Dualis Review, For Sale, Models, Specs & News

The Nissan Dualis was a mid-size SUV which arrived locally in 2008. The Dualis name is a reference to its intended ability to sit between ...

KIM KARDASHIAN;HER GIANT BOOBS.

KIM KARDASHIAN;HER GIANT BOOBS.
Hey, Kim Kardashian fans: her eyes are up HERE, okay?!?

In a new interview with The Editorialist, Kardashian aims to make a couple things clear:
First, she controls her own career.
As previously detailed, she tells the magazine that she is the one
                    , not her supposedly overbearing mother.
Second, she's really anxious for people to focus on that career and not on her revealing bathing suit photos or giant breasts or anything.
Which is why she just shared the above photo of herself in a bathing s
uit, flaunting her giant breasts, as an example of an image from her new Editorialist spread, of course.
"I love when I get the chance to talk about the business side of my life, because it plays a HUGE role in what I do every day," Kim wrote on her website along with this picture, seemingly without a hint of irony.
"For this shoot for the Spring 2016 issue of Editorialist magazine, I wanted the focus to be on my work. This isn't even out yet, but I wanted you guys to be the first ones to see it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment